Google, Temasek and Bain & Company released the seventh edition of the e-Conomy SEA report – Through the waves, towards a sea of opportunity, today. The report shares an update on how digital economy sectors are tracking across six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. This year, the report projects that Southeast Asia’s digital economy is on track to hit $200B GMV in 2022, three years earlier than was anticipated in the inaugural report shared in 2016.
- Australia’s tech news, July 2022
- Cambodia’s tech snapshot: July 2022
- China tech news headlines: July 2022
- Taiwan technology news in July 2022
- Thailand’s tech news in July 2022
- Vietnam’s technology news in July 2022