By combining AI models and privacy-preserving techniques, BetterData helps “to improve data-driven processes, reduce costs with near-instant data access and increase revenue streams in the financial services sector.”
- Singapore: BetterData selected as first startup for the Franklin Templeton Singapore FinTech Incubator with AI-driven data analysis platform
- Singapore: An overview of Wateroam’s development, aiming to boost access to clean drinking water
- Singapore: Hugosave raised $4M pre-series A with app to manage wealth and savings with over 40K users, and options including Visa debit card and ability to buy and sell gold
- Singapore’s JiPay backed by Manila Angel Investors Network, to provide wide-spectrum financial services to migrant domestic workers across SE Asia
- Singapore: Fintonia financial services firm secures provisional virtual asset license from Dubai authorities, allowing the firm to offer crypto services in the city
- GIA Ho Chi Minh City Acceleration Programme applications are open now for Singapore-based startups keen to step into Vietnam
- Singapore: FOMO Pay partners Ripple to improve on cross-border treasury flows, using XRP-based treasury payments as a bridge between fiat currencies
ASIA’S tech news: OTHER EDITIONS
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.
- Mobile app: Startup News Asia mobile app
- On Facebook: Startup News Asia on Facebook
- On LinkedIn: Asia tech news on LinkedIn
- On Twitter: Wade K Wright / Asia’s tech news on Twitter