LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- "Taiwan companies are perfect partners in the competitive 5G Tech War," said Roger Huang, Head of DIGITIMES Research.
- Vuori Launches in Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East as International Expansion Continues
- Tronsmart Launches Bang Mini Portable Party Speaker With Punchy Bass
- Raythink Chosen to Participate in Several EV Projects
- Second Transparency Report Reaffirms Kuaishou International Business' Commitment to Protecting Users
- Asian Fintech 21st Financial Technology Introduces The First iPhone Subscription Program in Taiwan with Local E-Commerce Giant PChome Group
- Zhongchao Inc. Establishes Chongqing Xinjiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. to Improve Patient Access to Medications
- First-Ever Spinal Surgical Hand-held Robot by Point Robotics MedTech to Make Its Worldwide Debut in the United States
- Guizhou's infrastructure development contributes to poverty-reduction
- Antelope Enterprise Subsidiary Kylin Cloud Enters into Contract with E-Commerce Importer
- BellSoft Releases Alpaquita Cloud Native Platform for Java Developers
- LCOE-centered, 600W+ module drives global PV market with four key competencies
- Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited Reports Financial Results for the First Six Months of 2022
- SCG International sets 3 strategies to become leading trusted international supply chain partner; Unlocking supply chain disruption through end-to-end solutions
- Former CEO of Tricentis and renowned testing industry veteran, Sandeep Johri joins LambdaTest's board