LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
South & Southeast Asia
Australia & New Zealand
Startup news app
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
News via LinkedIn
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup news on Facebook
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- COVID-19 fuels growing health consciousness in Hong Kong, Manulife survey finds
- New Combat Mode Path of Glory Arrives in Black Desert Mobile
- With the completion of the Seoul International Financial Office, Seoul invites financial institutions to move into SFIO
- Pudu Robotics Supplies Robots for Muhguri Restaurant in South Korea
- LG Innotek Has Published Sustainability Report
- Samsung Biologics launches S-CHOice cell line expression technology
- BOSAGORA donates to Chinese Red Cross for Flood Victims in Wuhan
- Osome and Aspire partners creating Singapore's first same-day online incorporation and business account opening from anywhere in the world
- Perfect World CEO Dr. Robert H. Xiao: "Creative thinking empowers the future"
- Perfect World CEO Dr. Robert H. Xiao: the COVID-19 pandemic will stimulate new growth across the e-sports industry
- Yanlord and GIC Sign an Investment Agreement of up To RMB 7 Billion
- Perfect World CEO Dr. Robert H. Xiao: Content Consumption to Change Dramatically Thanks to 5G
- Megaport Enables Customers with Secure, On-Demand Connectivity to Cloudflare
- Acer's ConceptD Earns Two Red Dot Awards for Brand and Communication
- PUFsecurity Launches Unique Quantum-Tunneling PUF-based Root-of-Trust