LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely info on Asia’s many and diverse technology scenes, and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
We’ve also used this daily technology news dataset to build out and populate Startup News Asia’s weekly e-newsletters on 3 platforms:
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Help Therapeutics Announces IND Approval of First Universal iPSC-derived Cardiomyocyte Therapy for End-stage Heart Failure in China
- Shenzhen Delegation Went to Singapore to Conduct Economic and Trade Exchanges, Seizing Opportunities for Development and Cooperation
- CNEY Announces Pricing of $10 Million Underwritten Public Offering
- Gen Zers turn their minds to education and its future
- Chinese New Year holiday mirrors strong economic vitality of China
- CPP Investments Anchors New IndoSpace Fund with US$205 Million Investment
- Kuke Music Launches Advanced Digital Teaching System in Collaboration with People's Music Publishing House
- Six SM companies cited in ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard Awards
- Duoning Headquarters in Fengxian Biotechnology Park with Centers for R&D and Technology Applications
- 111SKIN AND USHOPAL SIGN EXCLUSIVE OMNI-CHANNEL PARTNERSHIP IN CHINA
- Enapter AG wins major order from South Korea
- Announcing the launch of "ON-KO-CHI-SHIN," an NFT project in which the "Living National Treasures" worldly showcase the captivating legacy of the Japanese kogei in hopes to preserve the traditional cultures.
- WEMIX Invests in Intella X
- Kalbe Consumer Health Crowned Winner at the Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards 2022 Regional Edition
- InterOpera inks strategic MOU with DAOL (THAILAND)
Startup news On Nitter, a Twitter clone
Incidentally, Startup News Asia is also publishing Asia’s technology news headlines on Nitter, a Netherlands-based clone of Twitter – check us out there if it’s a better fit for you:
Asia’s tech news on Nitter.