LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
& mobile app
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Startup news app
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
News via LinkedIn
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup news on Facebook
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Hohem iSteady Pro 3, perfect action camera gimbal stabilizer for GoPro 8
- IT Based Trading Platform Company, 'Vietmate', Aims for ASEAN Market
- SeABank Completes Basel II Three Pillars Before Deadline
- Co-writing the new digital economy chapter in 5G era concludes the China Unicom's 2020 International Partners Meeting
- New Oriental to Report Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results on July 28, 2020
- Neutrinos Partners with eBaoTech to "Make Insurance Easy" with Low Code Development Platform and Insurance PaaS Platform
- Inventec Announces its NGC-Ready Edge Server Optimized for AI Software-E850G4
- New Hero 'Lahn' Now Available in Shadow Arena
- Nitin Gadkari Inaugurates VVDN's Global Innovation Park (Technology Innovation, Engineering and Manufacturing Hub) at Manesar in India; PM Narendra Modi Sent his Best Wishes
- SANNE Appoints New Head of Business Development in Tokyo
- ReTo Eco-Solutions Receives Notice of Deficiency from Nasdaq Relating to the Delayed Filing of its Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Jianpu Receives Notification from NYSE Regarding Delayed Form 20-F Filing
- Smartphone Application Railgun: Spectrum Story Now Available
- CanAm Launches New EB-5 Project - Jeﬀerson Terminal - An Energy Infrastructure Project by Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors
- Baidu Unveils Plan to Increase Investments in New Infrastructure to Power the Rise of Industrial AI