LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Ascenda partners with Westpac Group to launch customer offers hub for regional brands
- LTI to Acquire Digital Engineering Firm Cuelogic
- First Page Launching in Australia
- Harbour BioMed and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Collaborate to Advance Novel Biotherapies for Cancer Treatment
- Call for applications for the 2nd season of Viet Solutions - a contest for digital products/solutions by Viettel
- Carepool Asia - Malaysia's first multi-disciplinary digital healthcare platform that offers unlimited telehealth appointments
- Blue Prism Expands Digital Exchange to Include Haptik and IN-D as Technology Alliance Partners
- Awake Asia Merges with ADA to Unleash End-to-End eCommerce in Southeast Asia
- Totient, a Viva Biotech Portfolio Company, has been Acquired by AbSci
- Medidata Becomes First Company to Offer End-to-End, Unified, Secure Platform for Decentralization of Clinical Trials (DCT)
- Pandemic invoice write offs more than double, Atradius survey reveals
- Diginex Limited (Nasdaq: EQOS) & EQUOS rebrand to EQONEX
- Smith+Nephew launches Real Intelligence and CORI™ Surgical System, next generation robotics platform, in Australia and New Zealand
- X Financial Reports First Quarter 2021 Unaudited Financial Results
- Lakeshore Acquisition I Corp. Announces Closing of $50 Million Initial Public Offering