LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Chinese Mooncakes Experience Booming Sales in the US with Great Acclaim from Local Consumers
- Michell Suharli, CEO of ShineWing Indonesia: Asia's Most Admirable Young Leaders.
- Laiye Selected in Leading Position in Gartner's "Critical Capabilities for Robotic Process Automation 2021"
- 2021 CSCO | Henlius will Release Four Oral Presentations of Two Upcoming Commercial Products: Novel anti-PD-1 mAb Serplulimab and Bevacizumab Biosimilar
- Xinhua Silk Road: China Zoomlion speeds up machinery cluster dev. with manufacturing park cons. in full swing
- Xinhua Silk Road: Annual report on image of Suzhou city released to better tell Suzhou stories during 2021 AI Expo Thu.
- Jinan conference achieves global consensus in food supply matters
- Lufax Joins FTSE ESG Low Carbon Select Indexes
- Innovent Releases Interim Analysis Results of Sintilimab in Combination with Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment of Advanced or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma in the Phase 3 ORIENT-16 Study at ESMO Congress 2021
- Innovent Releases Interim Analysis Results of Sintilimab plus Chemotherapy for the First-Line Treatment of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma in the Phase 3 ORIENT-15 Study at ESMO Congress 2021
- Discover Australian businesses with a progressive Customer-first approach at Kalkine Media's INVEST NEST Webinar on September 23
- ELLEMEN Fresh Second Anniversary- Youth Fades, A Young Spirit Stays
- ICCPP Ushers "Powder-free" Atomization Technology with Next-Generation GENE TREE Ceramic Cores
- CGTN: China calls for solidarity among SCO members as the bloc turns 20
- The First Performance Art NFT Exhibition Of EchoX, A Million-dollar Vision On Its Debut, Overturns The Game