LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Puxin Limited Announces Change to American Depositary Share Ratio
- ProLogium and Mercedes-Benz entered into a technology cooperation agreement to develop solid-state battery cells for electric vehicles
- Hyundai Transys to Premier Sustainably Innovative Future Mobility Design at Lineapelle 2022
- Well-prepared to Build an Intelligent World - Innodisk AIoT Solutions Target EV and Smart City
- FinoFy introduces new Investment Advisory services; adds customization to Malaysia's investments
- Indian Marketers Rank Mobile and Social Media as Top Priorities for 2022 but Ad Fraud Remains a Huge Challenge, Integral Ad Science study finds
- Straive's Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) capabilities featured in ISG's Provider Lens™ Intelligent Automation -- Solutions & Services US Report 2021
- Kingdee and Fenghua High-tech Jointly Start a New Journey to Digitalization
- Huntkey Released 100W GaN Fast Chargers to Satisfy Users' Multiple Charging Needs
- Blockchain-powered MMORPG Dark Eden M on WEMIX's Pre-Registration Goes Live on the Google Play Store
- IT Veteran Shrikant Shitole Appointed CEO of iValue InfoSolutions
- Sungrow Ranks First in 2021 China Top 500 ESG Companies
- Social Media Marketing Tool for the SMEs and Freelancers
- SOUTHEAST ASIA'S ONLINE SELLERS REMAIN OPTIMISTIC AS THEY PREPARE FOR A NEW ERA OF OMNICHANNEL RETAIL
- CCTV+: Xi sends congratulatory letter to CMG Forum