LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- FIPS-140-2 CMVP certification on super-density 8TB military-grade SSD
- Caohejing Hi-Tech Carnival in Shanghai Plays Host to First FinTech Competition; Peers into the Future of the Financial Sector
- Flipclutch Research: AR helps unmanned driving achieve new breakthroughs, the value of WIMI Hologram's AR multi-scenario applications gradually becomes prominent
- COVID-19 vaccines: Common solution, not competition
- Senhwa Biosciences Presents Positive Cholangiocarcinoma Data
- China Literature Announces Sale of its Equity Interest in Lazy Audio for RMB1.08 Billion
- Caohejing Hi-Tech Park Releases Science and Technology Innovation Index Map for 2020
- BONA Released Two Latest Household Robot Vacuum Cleaners at CES 2021
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group Announces Acquisition of Lazy Audio
- CES 2021: Dreame Leading Cleaning Technology for Smart Home
- Modern Chinese Medicine Group Co., Ltd. Trading Debut Closed at HK$1.26 Per Share
- Huion KD200: The Innovative Combination of Keyboard and Pen Tablet Won Three International Design Awards
- The China International Import Expo spurs global cooperation in intelligent industry and information technology
- "Coffee Matters" Praised for Telling China's Poverty Relief Story Well
- China's Changzhou National Hi-Tech District kicks off New Year with 30 billion yuan investment