LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely info on Asia’s many and diverse technology scenes, and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
We’ve also used this daily technology news dataset to build out and populate Startup News Asia’s weekly e-newsletters on 3 platforms:
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Aramex and eBay partner to support business growth of Asia Pacific SMEs and entrepreneurs
- China TAILG, Global Electric Transportation Pioneer
- Trina Solar shares its low-carbon vision at COP27
- Hikvision launches global STAR program for social good -- Unleashing the power of technology to create a better world
- China Daily: Gen Z sees historic congress shaping the future
- HUMAN Appoints Industry-Leading CRO and CISO to Accelerate Growth After Momentous Year
- Ampace Is Giving Sustainable Solar Power for All.
- iClick Interactive Regains Compliance with Nasdaq's Minimum Bid Price Requirement
- Nisun International Announces Results of Annual Meeting of Shareholders
- HINEWS: The 2022 Hainan Beach Sports Carnival Concludes
- Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards Honors Disruptive Organizations in the Region
- Investment in Shenzhen's Luohu hits new high
- Tantech Exports Customized Midibuses to Nigeria Again
- Recon Awarded RMB6.7 Million Contract to Provide Automation Control and Instrumentation Maintenance Services for China Gas Generation Plant
- TIANGEN to Roll out a Stunning Automated Solution at Cell Bio 2022
Startup news On Nitter, a Twitter clone
Incidentally, Startup News Asia is also publishing Asia’s technology news headlines on Nitter, a Netherlands-based clone of Twitter – check us out there if it’s a better fit for you:
Asia’s tech news on Nitter.