LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Bigo Live, ANTRA and The Equality Project celebrate Mardi Gras and inclusion of LGBTQIA+ communities in Australia
- FORESEE Automotive eMMCs from Longsys Enhance Driver Assistance System Safety
- Molecular Data Inc. and Yili Group Reach Cooperation Agreement
- 51Talk Announces The First Profitable Year in Company History, Eyes Future Growth
- China Online Education Group Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
- Tarena to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on March 19, 2021
- Sunlands Technology Group to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Goldpac Group Successfully Passes the CMMI V2.0L5 Certification to Meet the Highest Standards in the Global Software Field
- Don Agro posts 66.5% increase in net profit to S$8.7 million for FY2020
- Daqo New Energy Announces Three-Year High-Purity Polysilicon Supply Agreement with Wuxi Shangji Automation
- DFRobot's HuskyLens, an AI Vision Sensor, included in the "forget-me-not" for Alzheimer's patients
- New AIs from Astraea Software Can Facilitate Engineering Design
- Dada Group Joined Shanghai's New Year Shopping Season Campaign and Announced Livestreaming Partnership with Unilever
- Sandvik builds manufacturing facility in Changzhou National High-Tech Zone
- AWE2021 changes venue & dates to NECC (Shanghai) on March 23-25 to unveil its tech-powered new decade