LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- JinkoSolar to Report Third Quarter 2020 Results on December 7, 2020
- OneConnect Financial Technology cements presence in Malaysia with new entity; Launch graced by MDEC
- eCloudvalley Awarded as AWS Consulting Partner of the Year in ASEAN Region
- Hankyung.com's introduces: SBA to host "2020 Seoul Award Global Sourcing Fair" to support international sales of K-Products
- Chengdu making strong push to foster next-gen AI technology
- Be safe with K-Study - Pay attention to Dain Leaders' 'digital tracking platform for international students based on Blockchain.'
- LINE Games' Multiplayer Tower Defense Guardian Chronicle Now Available on Steam Early Access
- LAIX Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2020 Unaudited Financial Results
- Swyftx's Australian Black Friday Giveaway is Handing Out Crypto and a Ledger Wallet
- Vestas wins 328 MW order for two wind projects in Australia
- China.org.cn: Seminar calls for global poverty reduction innovation, cooperation amidst pandemic
- Breakthrough in AML Treatment: GoldenBiotech Reports New Drug Trial of Antroquinonol -Outperforms Listing Drugs in Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in Nanning
- Ossen Innovation Announces Results of 2020 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Xinhua Silk Road: Red Xifeng debuts at NEXT Summit (Sky 2020), spreading Chinese liquor culture through cooperation