LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, mobile
Daily, ongoing news updates are Startup News Asia’s backbone,
allowing us to deliver timely information and to create a growing dataset for monthly startup news collections and quarterly news publications in print.
Startup news app
Get the Startup News Asia mobile app (Android)
from the Google Play Store here:
• Get ongoing, daily news updates on Asia’s tech startups
• Share news items with colleagues, networks and beyond
• Built-in QR scanner, and scan and news item history
News via LinkedIn
Part of Startup News Asia’s audience is the established professional in key technology and innovation industries, – LinkedIn lets us deliver directly to this audience.
For Startup News Asia, Twitter is a perfect fit, providing
a short-form, at-a-glance platform for reporting on the Asia-Pacific and Australasian startup scenes.
Startup news on Facebook
Startup News Asia was built explicitly to avoid the
overheads of in-house editorial, commentary and public conversation in favour of one-way news delivery and, so, FB is a secondary news platform for us.
PR Newswire Asia / startup news
- Hung Lung Group Commemorates its 60th Anniversary with Volunteer Activities across Hong Kong and Nine Mainland Cities
- Flexiv Brings the Latest Adaptive Robotics Technology and Applications to CIIF 2020
- A tribute to front-line medical workers: China Life Insurance (Singapore) sponsors Apricot Grove lantern display at Gardens by the Bay's Mid-Autumn Festival 2020
- Bitauto Holdings Limited to Hold Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
- LAIX Inc. Announces Changes in Board and Committee Composition
- The Third UNESCO Creative Cities Beijing Summit Highlights Creativity and Innovation
- Chengdu Hi-tech Zone: Attracting Trendsetters from All Over the World for a "Trendy Idea • Mountain Community" in the Park City
- Red Box Launches Next-Gen Voice Capture Platform, Providing a Gateway to Realtime Enterprise Voice Freedom
- Hailiang Education Group Inc. Acquires Jinhua Hailiang Foreign Language School
- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. Announces Issuance of US$300 million of 14.5% Senior Notes Due 2023
- LUFTQI Launched a Crowdfunding Campaign for the LUFT Duo Filter-Free Air Purifier
- Keeping Data Safe from Prying Eyes: HP Monitor Receives First TUV Rheinland Dynamic Privacy Filter Certification
- TuanChe Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- NetEase Announces ADS Ratio Change
- E-Business Expo China opens in Hangzhou