“Through Be U, Bank Islam is shifting from being product-centric to customer-centric in building products that fulfill customer needs. This effort aligns with our five-year business strategic plan (LEAP25), which aims to become the champion in Shariah-ESG total financial solution with leadership in digital banking and social finance.”
- Bank Islam Malaysia launches Be U digital banking app, looking at adding features including gig marketplace, personal finance management, micro-financing and more
- Malaysia: Huawei Spark Accelerator 2022 competition launches, aiming to identify, incubate, accelerate and boost the innovation of Malaysia’s startups and deep tech firms
- Malaysia: Naluri digital health service provider secures $5M Series A with AI-backed coaching for people with chronic health conditions
- Malaysia’s Alpha Startups Digital Accelerator from 1337 Ventures opens cohort 43 for applications, seeking early stage startups for its 6-week virtual program
- Indonesia’s Doku payment platform expand to Malaysia with $7.5M acquisition of senangPay online payments firm, gaining senangPay’s 15000-strong merchant network
ASIA’S tech news: OTHER EDITIONS
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.
- Mobile app: Startup News Asia mobile app
- On Facebook: Startup News Asia on Facebook
- On LinkedIn: Asia tech news on LinkedIn
- On Twitter: Wade K Wright / Asia’s tech news on Twitter