Currently, she heads the family business and is steering it in the direction of the international market. Her ultimate aim is to position Cambodia’s salt farming sector on the global stage. In an interview with Kiripost, she said she is proud that her business, THAUNG Enterprise, supplies nearly 40 percent of salt products in Cambodia, as well as exporting to international markets. One major ingredient to the success of her enterprise is simple: her customers.
- Cambodia: Securities and Exchange Regulator inks agreement with Binance blockchain infrastructure provider to develop digital assets landscape and regulations
- Cambodia: SAAMBAT agri-technology accelerator launches with $200K Challenge Fund, seeking 5 tech-based agriculture-focused startups
- Cambodia: An intro to 2 of the Kingdom’s female entrepreneurs, working on the one hand in online media and on the other in salt mining
- Thailand’s True Digital Group invests $3M in Mediaload digital media firm, operator of news portals Khmerload in Cambodia and Myanmarload in Myanmar
ASIA’S tech news: OTHER EDITIONS
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.
- Mobile app: Startup News Asia mobile app
- On Facebook: Startup News Asia on Facebook
- On LinkedIn: Asia tech news on LinkedIn
- On Twitter: Wade K Wright / Asia’s tech news on Twitter