Founded in 2013, most of Loship’s business comes from delivering groceries and boxed lunches. It also ferries flowers, medicine and other low-volume, high-margin items from warehouses to shoppers.
- Vietnam: Loship one-hour-delivery e-commerce startup reportedly now seeking debt financing instead of Series C equity funding in response to challenging environment
- Vietnam: Ascend Vietnam Ventures, seed-stage VC firm, exceeded its $50M target for flagship AVV Alpha early-stage fund, looking at a broad technology base
- Testing, testing… We’re on Substack, and issue 1 is out now – quick tech news from across Asia for a time-poor readership
- Vietnam: Global Blockchain Congress Southeast Asia edition runs July 11-12 from Hanoi, a closed-door event connecting investors and blockchain projects seeking funds
- Vietnam: Azota education-tech raises $2.4 pre-A funding with platform allowing teachers to create and grade tests, with real-time exam proctoring and student performance tracking
- A look at Vietnam’s Tepbac, bringing software and IoT to shrimp farming, and one of 10 startups selected for the GROW Impact Accelerator 2022
- GIA Ho Chi Minh City Acceleration Programme applications are open now for Singapore-based startups keen to step into Vietnam
ASIA’S tech news: OTHER EDITIONS
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.
- Mobile app: Startup News Asia mobile app
- On Facebook: Startup News Asia on Facebook
- On LinkedIn: Asia tech news on LinkedIn
- On Twitter: Wade K Wright / Asia’s tech news on Twitter