Vietnam’s startup news
Vietnam’s startup news in February 20201 touched on items in subjects including Loship e-commerce delivery platform, new funding for app-based language learning firm ELSA, the country’s fintech startups and more.
Headlines linked below each lead to a tech or startup news article focusing on Vietnam in some way – links lead to articles that are free-to-read in full, online and at no cost. This way, Startup New Asia’s readers get 2 things instantly from our Vietnam tech news round-ups:
- an overview of Vietnam’s startup news for the month, February 2021; and
- one-click access to the full story on the Vietnamese startup news items that interest you the most.
- Vietnam: ELSA raises $15M Series B with app-based language learning, helping non-native English speakers improve pronunciation and speaking skills
- Vietnam: A brief intro to 5 of the country’s fintech startups, working in e-wallets, agriculture, lending and more
- Vietnam: Go2Joy mobile hotel bookings firm raises $2.3M Series A+ with service focus including hourly rentals
- Vietnam: Another look at Loship 1-hour delivery firm, adding podcasting choices for customers to enjoy while waiting for food delivery
- Vietnam: Loship e-commerce delivery-with-podcasts platform gains Series C funding, in part from Skype co-founder’s MetaPlanet Holdings
- Indonesia’s Traveloka to launch ‘buy now, pay later’ financial services in Thailand and Vietnam
Asia’s tech news, today
All-day news updates on tech, startup and funding across 17 locations across South & SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app