Startup News Asia’s occasional publications provide a snapshot of a country’s startup news in a particular month, or of news reported on a particular technology generally in a particular month.
Occasional Startup News Asia publications are available to download in PDF format.
Offline to online reading
Each Startup News Asia publication lists the headlines for a location or technology, with each headline linked to the online news item for that article, allowing you to read it immediately, online.
Each publication also features QR codes for each startup news item, allowing you to scan the codes direct from your screen, again allowing readers to get news articles immediately.
The QR codes also mean that you can print Startup News Asia publications and read any news article that interests you at any time later, by simply scanning from hardcopy.
- Fintech in Asia – news from June 2020 in hardcopy
- Artificial intelligence news from June 2020, in print
- Cryptocurrency news in hardcopy, from June 2020
- Australia’s startup news in June 2020, in hardcopy
- The Philippines’ startup news in hardcopy – June 2020
- Japan’s startup news, June 2020 – in hardcopy
- Singapore’s startup news in June 2020 – hardcopy
- Vietnam’s startup news, June 2020 – in hardcopy
- Blockchain news in June 2020 – hardcopy