Taiwan’s tech news
Tech news from Taiwan in February 20201 covered items in subjects including blockchain technology in the energy industry, 5G technology and innovation, electric vehicles and, of course, developments in the semiconductor industry.
Headlines linked below each lead to a tech or startup news article focusing on Taiwan – all articles linked are free-to-read in full, online and at no cost. This way, readers get 2 things instantly from Startup News Asia’s Taiwan tech news updates:
- an overview of Taiwan’s tech news for the month, February 2021; and
- one-click access to the full story on the Taiwanese startup news that interests you the most.
- Taiwan: A brief intro to Chuan Chih, startup providing simulation and testing for connectivity and reliability of 5G private networks
- Qualcomm Innovate in Taiwan 2021 seeks product ideas in 5G, cellular-IoT, machine learning, smart cities and multimedia – applications close March 21st
- Taiwan: ITM blockchain firm partnered by Microsoft and MediaTek to develop solution for country’s largest energy provider, recording solar power data from smart meters
- Taiwan: COMPUTEX Taipei 2021 opens applications for online and offline exhibitors to take part in June event
- Taiwan’s TSMC semiconductor chip firm to build $190M R&D site in Japan, aiming for closer collaboration with top Japanese equipment and materials suppliers
- Taiwan: Foxconn to release its first electric vehicles built using the company’s open software and hardware platform by the end of this year
- Taiwan: StartupBlink and Taiwan Tech Arena’s Taiwan Ecosystem Report Launch Event set for March 4th, running online
- Indonesia: Microsoft to establish first Indonesian datacenter region, with aim to skill additional 3M Indonesians towards goal of skilling 24M by year-end
Asia’s tech news, today
All-day news updates on tech, startup and funding across 17 locations across South & SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app