Technology news: Cambodia
Cambodia’s tech and startup news in February 20201 featured items across a range of items, from sustainable tourism and UN Sustainable Development Goals, to urban gardening and a worrying clampdown on internet use and access.
Items listed below are Cambodia’s tech and startup news headlines; each links directly to a free-to-read, online article behind that headline, available to read online in full. In this way, our readers get 2 things instantly:
- an at-a-glance overview of Cambodia’s technology news in February 2021 ; and
- instant access to more detail on the tech news that interests you.
- MIST program shifts focus to UN SDGs with renaming to Mekong Innovations in Sustainable Tourism, serving Cambodia, China, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam
- Cambodia: Techo Startup Center and Huawei sign MOU around developing TSC’s startup ecosystem, tech infrastructure and range of services for tech startups
- Cambodia: Green Terrace takes first place in SmartSpark Cohort 6 competition with balcony-based gardening services for urban areas
- Cambodia imposes National Internet Gateway, further tightening controls on all internet communications, particularly those of long-time political opponents
Asia’s tech news, today
All-day news updates on tech, startup and funding across 17 locations across South & SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app