Indonesia’s tech startup news
in March 2021
Indonesia’s tech and startup news coverage in March 2021 dealt with items across subjects including Siklus’ household refill service, female-focused financing, mobile-based e-commerce, digital financing and more.
Items listed here represent a snapshot of Indonesia’s tech and startup news headlines for the month, drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily feeds; each item is linked directly to the free-to-read article behind that headline, available to read online in full. This gives Startup News Asia’s readers two things instantly:
- a quick-reference look at March 2021’s technology news from Indonesia, obviously; and
- instant access to more details on the Indonesian tech startup news that interest you the most.
You can also download a one-page snapshot of Indonesia’s tech news:
- Indonesia: Amartha secures $50M from US-based Lendable to give women micro-entrepreneurs in emerging economies and rural areas access to financing
- Indonesia: Kopi Kenangan coffee chain launches Kenangan Fund, angel investment fund targeting early-stage Indonesian companies
- Indonesia: ALAMI Sharia-compliant P2P lending platform reportedly acquiring BPRS Cempaka Al-Amin rural bank
- Indonesia: Batumbu gains regulatory approval to operate as licensed digital financing platform, with MSME-focused lending in local supply chains
- Indonesia: KitaBeli secures $10M Series A funding with mobile-first social commerce platform
- Indonesia: An intro to Siklus, startup providing home-delivered refills for everyday household products in Jakarta
- Thailand’s Siam Commercial Bank and Indonesia’s Traveloka form JV to offer financial services and products to Thai customers
Download Indonesia’s tech news
You can alternatively download and print the March 2021 startup news update for Indonesia in pdf format.
Each headline is QR coded so you can read each article from print.
The links below will take you to news round-ups focused on particular technologies, rather than technology news from a particular location:
Tech, startups & venture capital // South & SE Asia, Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app