Thailand’s startup news
Thailand’s startup news in February 20201 touched on items in subjects including agri-tech focusing on APIs and analytics, crowdfunding, blockchain-focused investments and goverment support for Thailand’s gaming industry.
Headlines linked below each lead to a tech or startup news article focusing on Thailand – all articles linked are free-to-read in full, online and at no cost. This way, readers get 2 things instantly from Startup News Asia’s Thailand tech news updates:
- an overview of Thailand’s startup news for the month, February 2021; and
- one-click access to the full story on the Thai startup news that interests you the most.
- Thailand: Siam Validus crowdfunding platform becomes first foreign fintech firm to gain debenture crowdfunding licence from Securities and Exchange Commission
- Thailand: Siam Commercial Bank VC arm, SCB 10X, launches $50M fund to invest in blockchain, digital asset and decentralized finance startups
- Thailand: ListenField agritech gains funding from Kubota, Japanese agricultural equipment maker, with API-based crop and climate analytics and wireless device integration
- Thailand: AppMan raises $4.6M to help APAC insurers automate sales processes
- Thailand: Digital Economy Promotion Agency aiming to boost Thailand’s game service providers, seeking around $14M from government to support the industry
- Indonesia’s Traveloka to launch ‘buy now, pay later’ financial services in Thailand and Vietnam
Asia’s tech news, today
All-day news updates on tech, startup and funding across 17 locations across South & SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app