Malaysian startup news
Malaysia’s startup news across February 20201 covered items dealing with subjects including the upcoming Kuala Lumpur Startup Summit, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation grants and recipients, and the recently-held EduTech Malaysia online conference.
Each link below is a Malaysian technology or startup news headline, with each headline linked to an online article which can be read in full, online. This way, Startup News Asia readers get 2 things immediately from our monthly tech news updates:
- an quick-glance grasp of Malaysia’s startup news for February 2021; and
- one-click access to full background on the Malaysian startup news that is of most interest to you.
- Malaysia: An overview of MDEC grants and funding programmes, and the creative and tech firms and startups that have received support
- Malaysia: Hong Leong Bank and Hong Leong Islamic Bank select 3 startups for pilot projects, working on food security, gig economy and e-waste management
- Malaysia: Inaugural KL Startup Summit 2021 set for March 26-28, running virtually with Microsoft Malaysia as the main sponsor
- EduTech Malaysia 2021 virtual conference starts tomorrow, February 24th, looking at the challenges and opportunities in education technologies
- ICYMI: A brief mention for the 25 winners of the recent UNWTO SDGs Global Startup Competition, including startups from Malaysia, Singapore, India and Hong Kong
Asia’s tech news, today
All-day news updates on tech, startup and funding across 17 locations across South & SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific:
Startup News Asia mobile app