Technology news: Thailand
The Thailand tech news snapshot for April 2021 gathers a brief collection of headline items on subjects including the Bank of Thailand’s moves into a retail digital currency, e-commerce in Thailand, and digital payments for corporations.
Each item featured is a Thai tech or startup-related headline, drawn at month-end April 2021 from our daily updates; each headline is linked to the article behind it, giving Thai technology news enthusiasts:
- quick reference on Thailand’s tech news for a full month; and
- direct access to the Thai tech news that you find most interesting.
And: You can get daily updates, including tech news from Thailand, via our social media channels – links at the bottom of the page
More of Thailand’s tech news:
- Bank of Thailand announces intention to develop a retail central bank digital currency, provisionally aiming for trials in Q2 2022
- Thailand: Mercular raises $3M Series A with hobby-focused e-commerce platform
- Download: Central Bank Digital Currency – The Future of Payments for Corporates, from the Bank of Thailand’s Project Inthanon (pdf)
- Download: The Way Forward For Retail Central Bank Digital Currency in Thailand, from The Bank of Thailand (pdf)
ASIA’S TECH NEWS, Daily
Startup News Asia app: All-day updates on tech, funding and startup news across Asia and Oceania.
Asia’s TECH NEWS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You can get Startup News Asia’s ongoing updates on social media:
You can alternatively get an overview of Asian technology news in a quarterly round-up for 17 locations across the region.