The end-of-month snapshot of Vietnam’s tech news headlines for September 2022 from Startup News Asia.
September’s Vietnam tech news snapshot covers Vietnam’s e-commerce and social commerce industry, the country’s moves to take advantage of opportunities in semiconductor production, Vietnam’s homegrown ride-hailing moves, and more.
Each of the links below is a Vietnam tech news headline, connected directly to the article behind it, online and available to read immediately – one click, all the Vietnam tech news you want.
- Vietnam: Be Group ride-hail firm gains loan facility of circa $60M with sights on challenging Grab domestically, building on 20M app instals and growth in rides, deliveries and digital banking services
- Vietnam and The Philippines take top spots in Chainalysis report on global cryptocurrency adoption, with Asia and emerging markets leading overall
- Social commerce accounted for about 44% of SE Asia’s $109BN e-commerce market last year…Vietnam led the region, with social commerce accounting for 65% of its $22BN online retail economy…
- Vietnam’s ICT major, FPT Software, unveils new subsidiary, FPT Semiconductor, entering the semiconductor industry with circuits designed in Vietnam and manufactured in South Korea
- Singapore’s Buy2Sell B2B platform partnered by Mastercard for cross-border payment solutions in Vietnam