The January 2022 snapshot of Hong Kong’s technology news headlines, drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily updates
Get tech news from across SE Asia and the Indo-Pacific from Startup News Asia’s social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram – or from the mobile app.
- Hong Kong: Customers of Coinsuper cryptocurrency exchange reportedly unable to withdraw money or tokens from the bourse since November
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority invites comments on crypto assets and stablecoins, with sights on establishing regulatory framework by 2024
- Hong Kong’s Animoca Brands blockchain gaming firm hits $5BN valuation following $359M fundraise
- Hong Kong: Animoca Brands’ The Sandbox launches Metaverse Accelerator Program to develop ‘open metaverse’ projects
- Singapore’s Infinity Force blockchain gaming firm raises $5.5M seed funding in round led by Animoca Brands, allowing players to create guilds, recruit members, and manage performance
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.