Tech in Malaysia
Our Malaysia-focused technology news round-up for October 2021 is drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily feeds. This month’s articles cover items across technologies, issues, startups and more including: Malaysia FinTech Week in January 2022; drones in Malaysia’s agriculture; Alpha Startups Digital Accelerator cohort 38; and more.
The Malaysian tech headlines featured below are each linked to the online news article behind the headline, giving readers instant, 1-click access to the Malaysian tech news, articles, downloads and reports you need to understand Malaysia’s startups.
You can also get tech news from across Asia and the broad Indo-Pacific with our daily updates – social, mobile, email and more.
- Malaysia: Alpha Startups Digital Accelerator unveils the 10 startups selected for Cohort 38 Demo Day, running virtually on October 15th
- Malaysia: Top In Tech Innovation Awards applications now open, aiming to recognise innovators, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, academia and gov’t agencies
- Malaysia: MyFintech Week 2022 set for January 24-28, running virtually – pre-registrations now open
- ICYMI: Malaysia’s AI & Data Week 2021 is on now, looking at IoT, big data and artificial intelligence, delivered by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation
- Malaysia: Poladrone end-to-end drone solutions firm secures $4.29M, planning for Service Centres in agricultural towns in Malaysia and Thailand, and Indonesia entry
- Malaysia: Cikguu education-tech startup raises $12K from 1337 Venture and media group Amanz with social network platform for tutors and learners
Our other editions provide a variety of ways to keep up to date with the technology ecosystems across Asia and the Indo-Pacific – email, social media, on Medium, by mobile app and more.