Myanmar’s tech startup news
Myanmar startup news snapshot: November 2020
The Myanmar tech and startup news headlines featured below were drawn from a variety of online press platforms covering Myanmar’s technology, startup and funding spaces in November 2020.
Each Myanmar startup news item listed is linked directly to the full article behind that headline item, giving a quick reference to Myanmar’s technology news, whilst also connecting readers with the full details around a listed news item.
Startup News Asia’s Myanmar news snapshot provides a brief but broad overview of Myanmar’s startup news across a full month; from small news items to large, and including both domestic and international items connected with Myanmar’s startups in some way.
- Myanmar: A 1-page download, collecting Myanmar’s recent tech news headlines, linked online to each article and QR coded for offline reading later
- Myanmar’s UMG Idealab early-stage VC backs Indonesia’s SociaBuzz, an online marketplace connecting businesses or individuals with social media influencers, creators and talent
- Myanmar: Karzo wins Startup World Cup 2021 regionals during Wild Digital Conference with logistics management platform, moving on to grand finals in San Francisco
- Myanmar: NearMe digital-services platform partners Ninja Van last-mile logistics firm, providing Ninja Van’s business and retail partners with options for e-payments
- Singapore-based Ascent Capital PE firm closes inaugural Ascent Myanmar Growth Fund I at $88M, with part focus on United Nations social development goals
- Singapore’s Bank-Genie partners Australia’s Cufa NFP to implement digital banking solutions with 23 credit unions in rural Myanmar
- Myanmar: An overview of the country’s startup ecosystem opportunities and challenges through the eyes of Ascent Myanmar Growth Fund
- Myanmar: Hi-So gains news funding with online shopping platform and delivery for food and groceries and more than 1200 partner stores
Asia’s startup news, TODAY
All-day tech and startup news updates from Startup News Asia covering South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, along with technology news items from the wider world:
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •