Cambodia’s tech news
Cambodia’s startup news: November 2020
Cambodian startup news headlines collected here were drawn from online coverage of Cambodia’s tech, startup and funding news across the month of November 2020.
Each Cambodian tech headline is hyperlinked to the accompanying online article, providing an at-a-glance look at recent developments in Cambodia’s startup scene, whilst allowing you to read the articles that interest you most.
Startup news articles linked below provide a wide-angle look at Cambodia’s startup news; subjects cover a spectrum from, for example, Cambodian startups securing seed funding, to Cambodian government startup support initiatives.
Items featured are also broader than simply coverage of Cambodia’s startups; cybersecurity, regulation and coverage of overseas startups operating in Cambodia is also featured, to provide as broad an understanding as possible.
- Cambodia: A monthly round-up of the Kingdom’s tech startup news, drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily updates across social media and mobile
- Cambodia: A one-page round-up of the Kingdom’s tech and startup news headlines, linked for online reading and QR coded for offline reading
- Cambodia: Angkor 500 launched by 500 Startups in partnership with gov’t Khmer Enterprise unit to boost establishment of tech startups with sights on regional growth
- Cambodia: Ministry of Commerce launches national e-commerce strategy, setting goal of becoming middle-income economy by 2030
- Cambodia: A deep dive into the Kingdom’s investment and VC ecosystems
- Cambodia: Techo Startup Centre to hold Reverse Pitch Day in December, allowing institutions to outline challenges for students, innovators and startups to address
Asia’s startup news, TODAY
All-day tech and startup news updates from Startup News Asia covering South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, along with technology news items from the wider world:
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •