Headlines below each link to articles covering the New Zealand startup ecosystem in July 2020
Each article headline is focused on New Zealand startup news, and is linked to the full online news article for that item. Each linked article covers a tech-focused feature of New Zealand’s startup ecosystem in some way with items covering subjects from individual NZ tech startups to applications of a particular technology in New Zealand; for example, an NZ tech startup receiving VC funding, or the use of AI technology in New Zealand in some way.
This provides readers with two things:
an at-a-glance overview of New Zealand startup news and a one-click way to get full information on a New Zealand startup news item.
- New Zealand to host 2021 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum as a virtual summit due to border restrictions created by the coronavirus pandemic
- New Zealand: An intro to LandEscape, renewable energy-focused ecotourism startup combining the splendour of Central Otago with the mobility of electric bikes
- New Zealand: Soul Machines partnered by World Health Organisation to use AI-enabled digital assistant to combat misinformation around COVID-19
- New Zealand: Narrative photography software startup raises $2.58M with tools including AI-driven shot selection and website builder
ASIA’S TECH NEWS today
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup News Asia on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app