And to get tech news updates from across Asia-Pacific via social media, mobile app, Instagram and more, check Startup News Asia’s channels.
- A quick overview of the recent Blockchain World Abu Dhabi event which brought together crypto and blockchain enthusiasts from over 100 countries
- Blockchain in SEA, 2021 in review: “As of October 4, blockchain-based gaming firms raised a total of USD 1,985 million, up 4,626% from 2020’s USD 42 million…”
- Sri Lanka: Tracified blockchain firm rolls out solution for 10K farmers who export to the EU, providing transparency on food origin, processing dates and techniques, and more
- Indonesia: Binance blockchain and crypto infrastructure firm inks JV with consortium led by MDI Ventures for new Indonesia-based digital asset exchange
- India: Telangana Blockchain District partners Lumos Labs to launch India Blockchain Accelerator, a 4-month program for early-stage startups and concept development
- Luxury fashion in the metaverse: “Welcome to the new world of luxury, where avatars wear Burberry ‘skins’ and carry Gucci handbags that are not leather totes but non-fungible tokens.”
- Taiwan: An intro and 101 guide to XY Finance, cross-chain cryptocurrency swap aggregator
- ICYMI: South China Morning Post unveils ARTIFACTs by SCMP, collectible NFTs from the SCMP’s 118 years of archives
Asia’s Startup News: Other editions
Startup News Asia’s other editions go out on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and by mobile app, e-newsletter and in Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.