Startup News Asia’s dataset grows daily with our ongoing news updates, and this allows us to create customised news collections, online, delivered across various channels and in a variety of formats.
Annual collections of Asia’s startup news came about from using our daily news updates as a full-year dataset, with a focus on a different format – print.
Monthly online news collections were a clear starting point, with quarterly tech news round-ups growing easily from there.
Quarterly hardcopy news collections were then added, with our annual Startup News Asia collections later becoming our largest publication, so far having covered 2017, 2018 and 2019.
2019 year in review
2019 saw 2 editions due to the size of the data set we accumulated:
- Edition 1: Australia, China & India
- Edition 2: Rest of Region – 14 locations
More info: 2019 annual in print
2018 year in review
In 2018, we produced a full-year round-up of startup news headlines in one publication:
More info: 2018 annual in print
2017 year in review
In 2017, Startup News Asia produced its first full-year round-up of startup news headlines:
More info: 2017 annual in print
• 210 pages, full colour, printed and delivered
• Hardcopy, linked from print to original online source
• Covering tech, startup and VC news across 2019
2019 Startup News Asia: Australia, China and India >
Startup News Asia 2019
Edition 2: Rest of region – 14 countries
Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Startup News Asia’s 2018 collection is available to order in hardcopy, providing a full-year overview of the tech and startup headlines from across South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
• 358 pages, full colour
• Softcover, professionally bound
• Country-focused news listings
• 17 countries covered
• Quarterly collections spanning the full year
• Connected to the original online news source
Startup News Asia’s 2017 publication is available to purchase for delivery in print:
• 342 pages
• Softcover, bound
• News items by country
• Connected via mobile app to each original online news source