Sri Lanka’s Q4 2021 tech news
• October, November & December of 2021
• Technology and startup news headlines
• Quick reference for time-poor readers
• One-click access to each article
The fourth quarter 2021 collection is drawn from
Startup News Asia’s daily updates.
- Sri Lanka: Uber partners Ministry of Youth and Sports for Uber Entrepreneurship Challenge 2021
- Sri Lanka: Magicbit raises $120 pre-seed led by Sri Lanka’s Angel Fund, with STEM education platform allowing kids to build inventions using IoT, robotics, programming, electronics and AI
- Sri Lanka: A brief look at the winners from the recent Sri Lanka leg of the She Loves Tech competition, with 3 moving forward to finals in Singapore
- Sri Lanka: Applications close 12th November for Venture Engine program for early- and seed-stage startups
- Sri Lanka: An intro to 6 of the country’s non-tech startups
- Digital Economy of Sri Lanka: National goals and Lessons from the South’ available now, benchmarking the country in the context of China’s Belt and Road Initiative participation
- Sri Lanka: StartupX Foundry and Lankan Angel Network partner to launch knowledge platform focused on underserved communities and rural entrepreneurship
- Sri Lanka Blockchain Summit set for November 19-30, looking at all things DLT and cryptocurrency related
- Sri Lanka: Tracified blockchain firm rolls out solution for 10K farmers who export to the EU, providing transparency on food origin, processing dates and techniques, and more
- Sri Lanka: John Keells X programme opens batch 4 applications, looking to boost startups and scale-ups in the country with 3 tracks – Innovate, Elevate and Accelerate
- Sri Lanka & South Asia 2022 Founder Institute applications are open to June, with a final deadline in July 2022
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.