Cambodia’s Q4 2021 tech news
• October, November & December of 2021
• Technology and startup news headlines
• Quick reference for time-poor readers
• One-click access to each article
The fourth quarter 2021 collection is drawn from
Startup News Asia’s daily updates.
- Cambodia: ‘Infrastructure as Creative Action – Online Buying, Selling, and Delivery in Phnom Penh’, available to download now (pdf)
- Cambodia: KhmerSME web platform launched by gov’t to aid MSMEs in finding info on laws, regulations, networks, access to finance and more
- Cambodia’s Peth Yoeung Healthtech takes audience choice award at the Asian Entrepreneurship Awards with cloud-based platform for medical records and patient data
- Huawei ICT Competition Cambodia 2021 launches, partnering more than 10 local universities with the aim of improving skills, IT education and industry-university connections
- Cambodia: A brief look at CamDX – Cambodia Data Exchange – a platform for businesses to communicate with multiple gov’t ministries, streamlining applications and more
- Cambodia: Techo Startup Center to launch Startup Cambodia digital platform in December, aiming for a one-stop shop for the Kingdom’s tech entrepreneurs
- Cambodia: A brief look back at the recent CamTech Summit, a 5-day fintech and broad tech-focused event from Cambodian Association of Finance and Technology
- “Fifty percent of Facebook Messenger’s total voice traffic comes from Cambodia. Here’s why…”
- Startup Cambodia National Program to be formally launched December 9th, as a component part of of the Kingdom’s 2021-2035 digital economy and social policy framework
- Cambodia: Gov’t Khmer Enterprise to roll out Investment Readiness program for startups and SMEs aiming for network of investors and bankers to boost businesses
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.