Catalyst seeks emerging social entrepreneurs using the power of 5G and leading-edge wireless technologies to address challenges in American communities.
Who Should Apply to Catalyst?
- Social entrepreneurs using 5G and leading edge wireless technology to solve a pressing issue in American communities. 5G wireless technology must be integral to the applicant’s solution.
- Social enterprises in early-stage development; solution is beyond ideation stage and has a proof of concept.
- Entities, both for-profit and nonprofit, that have the potential and infrastructure in place to make a real impact.
- Innovators who are addressing some of our country’s biggest challenges that often impact marginalized populations the most.
- Applicants who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in their business practices.
- Applicants who have experience working through business incubators, accelerators, or mentorship programs.
5G networks – and the innovations enabled by 5G connectivity – create significant opportunity to make meaningful advances and solve pressing issues.
Up to six applicants will receive financial and non-financial benefits, with a total of $205,000 awarded in grants, including a first-place award of $100,000.
Organizations whose leadership primarily comprises BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color), women, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.