Indonesian tech news headlines in February looked at items including genomics technology in Indonesia’s healthcare industry, new venture capital funding in the country, developments in all-in-one digitization services for Indonesia’s SMEs, and more.
Hit the headline links below to read the articles in full.
For ongoing daily and weekly updates, see our other editions.
- Indonesia: Mitsubishi subsidiary unveils ‘MUFG Innovation Partners Garuda No 1 Limited Investment Partnership’, a $100M fund targeting series B startups in lending, payments, SaaS, ESG and wealth management
- Indonesia: An overview of the country’s fisheries management industry, and the opportunities for technology to help it reach its potential
- Indonesia: iSeller raises $12M with point-of-sale platform for online & offline merchants, allowing digitization of all aspects of sales and operations, from inventory to food delivery integrations
- Indonesia’s eFishery sets sights on US market, building on near 100K farmers working 270K ponds, selling up to 12K tonnes of product each month across SEA
- Indonesia: Sirclo ecommerce services firm secures $30M with focus areas of software-as-a-service, parenting, and corner stores
- Download: ‘Genomics – Leapfrogging into the Indonesian healthcare future’ from East Ventures VC firm (pdf)
- China’s JD e-commerce major to end services in Thailand and Indonesia, with online shopping sites in both countries to stop taking orders from mid-February
Quick access to ongoing tech news from across the broad Asia Pacific and Indo-Pacific regions:
• Startup News Asia mobile app
(Android via Google Play)