The March 2022 month-end snapshot of Taiwan’s startup and technology news headlines, from Startup News Asia.
Taiwan-focused tech news items here were drawn from our daily tech news feeds, with updates going to Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and to our mobile app readers. Less often, we post digests via Medium, e-newsletter and on YouTube.
- Taiwan: Foxconn to manufacture battery packs and cells at new facilities in southern Taiwan in move to secure a key position in the booming electric vehicle industry
- Taiwan: An intro to Memorence AI, focused on digitizing and automating manual processes, selected for 2021 Qualcomm Taiwan Innovation Challenge
- Taiwan: Cooby raises $2.9M led by Sequoia India’s Surge with WhatsApp-focused sales messaging and conversation management
- Taiwan: An intro to Micro PC, early-stage startup working on removing micro-plastics from the world’s oceans
- Taiwan: Yahoo Taiwan NFT Store preps to launch, a partnership between Blocto blockchain infrastructure and crypto wallet provider and Yahoo Taiwan
- Taiwan’s Far EasTone comm’s services provider joins Ericsson Startup 5G program, looking to boost commercialization and monetization of 5G
- Taiwan: MaiCoin, country’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, completes funding at $400M valuation, with sights reportedly on NASDAQ IPO
You can also get all-day Startup News Asia updates: