SNA’s New Zealand tech news snapshot from April 2022, delivering a brief overview of New Zealand’s startups, NZ tech developments, and NZ VC investments.
- New Zealand: An intro to Heybarn, helping owners earn from unused sheds, storage spaces and land
- New Zealand’s TechWeek 2022 set for May 16-22, with events looking at the metaverse, future of work, deep-tech, robotics, education-tech and many more
- New Zealand: Dosh fintech raises $5M with digital wallet services, with sights on becoming a one-stop financial super-app for New Zealanders
- New Zealand: 2022 Fintech Insights Report now available to download, outlining significance, export markets, challenges & opportunities and an intro to 84 early-stage firms
- New Zealand: ‘Aotearoa Open Finance and Digital Equity Report – The Path to Fairer Finance and a More Inclusive New Zealand’ now available to download from FinTech NZ
- New Zealand: Visa selects Cymonz payments and currency exchange startup for the 2022 cohort of Visa Accelerator Programme in Asia Pacific
- Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub platform launches for founders in Australia and New Zealand, providing access to more than $300K in tech and tools benefits
- Cybersec authorities of US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK warn of Russian state-sponsored criminal cyber threats to critical infrastructure
- ICYMI: Japan and New Zealand open talks around ‘seamless’ classified info sharing, potentially boosting Tokyo’s case for joining Five Eyes intelligence partnership
Startup News Asia: other editions
Hit the links to get ongoing tech startup news updates from across Asia Pacific, and beyond, on your preferred platform.