Tech startup news: Cambodia
Cambodia’s tech startup news in January 2021 covered items including Cambodian startups winning in the Global Startup Awards, social innovation in the Kingdom, coverage of individual tech startups and more.
Each item listed below is an Cambodian tech, startup or funding-related news headline; and each is linked to the online, free-to-read article or report associated with that headline, hosted on the news site that reported the item and provided coverage.
The January 2021 startup news collection for Cambodia, below, provides you with 2 things instantly:
- a one-page, at-a-glance overview of developments in Cambodia’s startup scene in January 2021, providing you with a quick reference to overall levels of activity; and
- instant, one-click access to the Cambodian startup news articles and reports behind each listed headline, letting you focus on the subjects, technologies or developments that most interest you.
- Global Startup Awards 2020 winners unveiled, with Founder of the Year awarded to Cambodia’s Agribuddy and Malaysia’s Gobi Partners taking Investor of the Year
- Cambodia Social Innovation Ecosystem – Infographic Report (pdf)
- Cambodia Social Innovation Ecosystem – Full Report (pdf)
- Ministry of Commerce partners UN Development Programme and WTO Enhanced Integrated Framework for $500K investment to help local businesses go online
- Five startups transforming the Kingdom’s technology ecosystem, via KrAsia
- Cambodia Country Report 2020, via BTI Transformation Index
More of Cambodia’s tech, startup and funding news
For more of Cambodia’s startup news, visit the Startup News Asia coverage page; you’ll find Cambodian tech news collections organised by month and by year, from the middle of 2016.
Today’s tech news across Asia
To be kept up-to-date with an all-day feed of technology and startup news from across 17 primary jurisdictions across Asia and the Indo-Pacific, your first stop should be the Startup News Asia mobile app:
Asia’s tech news on social media
You can also get all-day startup news updates from us: