Startup news: Philippines
The April 2021 startup news round-up for The Philippines gathers items across subjects including Philippine Tech Week, Tonik digital-only bank, biodegradable nano-materials, the recent Startup Summit Conference and more.
Items linked are Filipino startup news headlines, pulled from Startup News Asia’s daily feeds and connecting readers to the online articles behind each headline – free to read, online and in-full. This gives you:
- an overview of April 2021’s Filipino startup news headlines; and
- full access to the startup news articles that interest you the most.
You can also get startup news from The Philippines daily from our social media channels, listed further down this page.
More from The Philippines:
- Philippines: A look at GInvest from GCash, digital investment platform allowing Filipinos to explore investing, direct from their mobile phone
- Philippines: An intro to Peddlr, smart Point Of Sales app aiming to assist MSMEs by recording sales, logging expenses and giving better understanding of business performance
- Philippines: Endeavour entrepreneurship-focused organisation is seeking an Associate to focus on Entrepreneur Selection and Growth
- Philippines: Startup Summit 2021 conference takes place April 16-18, organised by Ateneo Building Young Tech Entrepreneurs organization
- Philippines: Nanotronics takes grand prize in Shell LiveWIRE program with biodegradable nano-material aiming to reduce reliance on plastics
- Philippines: Kraver’s Canteen cloud-kitchen firm gains $1.5M seed funding, aiming to build out 100 kitchens in the country’s major cities
- Philippines: Plentina ‘buy now, pay later’ startup raises $2.2M with instalment loans that can be used and repaid using e-wallets
- Philippines: An intro to the 8 Filipinos selected for the Forbes ’30 Under 30 Asia 2021′ list
- Philippines: Dep’t of Science and Tech and QBO innovation hub unveil their selection of top-performing Technology Business Incubators
- Philippines: An overview of Tonik, digital-only neobank in the 3-largest economy in SE Asia where 71% of the 72M adult population are unbanked
- Indonesia’s Xendit fintech to waive P3.5M per business in transaction fees in the Philippines as part of new Level Up marketing campaign
- Philippines: More on the Level Up program launched by Indonesia’s Xendit, accelerator focused on boosting digital payments for SMEs
- Philippine Tech Week 2021 set for May 17-22, comprising in-person events, webinars and online conferences
ASIA’S TECH NEWS, Daily
Startup News Asia app: All-day updates on tech, funding and startup news across Asia and Oceania.
Asia’s TECH NEWS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You can get Startup News Asia’s ongoing updates on social media:
You can alternatively get an overview of Asian technology news in a quarterly round-up for 17 locations across the region.