Tech startup news: Cambodia
Cambodia’s tech startup news in April 2021 covered items including The Kingdom’s e-commerce strategy, the upcoming Cyber Security Asia event, the proposed Cyber Security law and more.
Items below are Cambodia’s tech headlines for the month, pulled from Startup News Asia’s daily feeds; items link to the free-to-read online article behind that headline. This gives our readers:
- an at-a-glance overview of Cambodia’s tech news from April 2021, obviously; and
- full access to details on the tech news that interests you the most.
You can also get Cambodia’s tech news daily via
the social media links at the foot of this page.
More from Cambodia:
- Download: Cambodia vs Hackers – Balancing Security and Liberty in Cybercrime Law (pdf)
- Cambodia: E-Commerce Strategy available to download, produced by the Ministry of Commerce
- Cambodia: Malaysia’s Thada and Singapore’s Oyika partner to supply Kingdom with battery-swappable electric scooters, focusing on rural communities
- Malaysia edition of Cyber Security Asia 2021 event set for July 5-6, with Cambodia edition set for October 25-26
- Singapore’s MVLLabs gains $15M to develop 3-wheeler electric vehicle, the ONiON T1, for Cambodia
ASIA’S TECH NEWS, Daily
Startup News Asia app: All-day updates on tech, funding and startup news across Asia and Oceania.
Asia’s TECH NEWS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You can get Startup News Asia’s ongoing updates on social media:
You can alternatively get an overview of Asian technology news in a quarterly round-up for 17 locations across the region.