The Myanmar startup news items below were pulled from online press coverage of Myanmar’s startups in September 2020.
Items listed give you a quick overview of Myanmar’s startup news headlines in September (drawn from English-language media), and each Myanmar startup news headline links to the online article behind it. This gives you quick reference information on Myanmar’s startups, and helps you quickly get to the articles you want to read.
- Myanmar: Yangom Broom gains backing with on-demand household cleaning to add training school for high-quality cleaning services and mobile app
- Myanmar: An interview intro to Karzo logistics firm, detailing the journey from startup idea to fully-fledged business
- Myanmar, Facebook, elections and fake news: “For most people in Myanmar, Facebook is the internet.”
- Myanmar: A look at the country’s mobile money and digital payments services, and the fintech startups making moves
- ICYMI: The Role of Entrepreneurship in Closing Gender Gaps in Myanmar, a report from Emerging Market Entrepreneurs Myanmar, SHE investments and Sasakawa Peace Foundation
- Myanmar: Facebook announces new steps intended to boost protection for the country’s upcoming election cycle
- Myanmar: An overview of the country’s startups and active investors, along with its challenges and opportunities
- Video: Startup Frontiers – Myanmar Episode 1, from Tech In Asia
- South Korea: Maeil Business Newspaper selects 3 professionals from Indonesia, Vietnam and Myanmar as winners for 5th edition of ASEAN Entrepreneur Award
Startup news daily
Our monthly news collections are drawn from Startup News Asia’s daily startup news updates – delivered on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via mobile app – which collect technology news across 17 locations in Asia and the Indo-Pacific.
For a bullet-point overview of our channels:
Startup News Asia quick links