Indonesia’s startup headlines: October 2020
Indonesian tech startup news headlines listed below were collected from online press coverage of Indonesia’s tech, startup and VC news items in October 2020.
Each Indonesian startup news headline listed links you to the full article behind that headline, giving readers an instant, one-page overview of Indonesia’s startup scene in October 2020, whilst also giving readers a one-click way to read the articles behind any or all of the news articles featured.
Indonesia-focused tech headlines listed deliver a deliberately broad overview of Indonesia’s startup news; subjects cover anything from an Indonesian startup securing VC funding, through to a tech development that impacts on Indonesia generally, and items might focus on anything relevant, whether startup-focused legislation or, more simply, an introductory look at an Indonesian startup.
- Indonesia: The potential for tech startups to solve the country’s 3 pain points in insurance – complicated registration, inefficient claims processing, and costly premiums
- Indonesia: NTT Startup Challenge 2020 Info Session set for tomorrow, October 9th
- Indonesia: AC Ventures venture capital firm completes first close of planned $80M technology investment fund, aiming for 30 startup investments across 3 years
- Indonesia’s Social Bella expands to Vietnam with launch of beauty e-commerce platform Sociolla
- Indonesia: A look at the country’s steps in Sharia-compliant fintech, with regulator OJK adapting to both a growing market and a requirement for banking without interest
- Indonesia: Ministry of Industry launches Startup4industry programme in new step towards Making Indonesia 4.0 roadmap ambitions
- Indonesia: A brief intro to the 20 early-stage startups selected for the government’s Startup Studio accelerator batch 1
- Indonesia: Another look at Lexipage Messenger, a homegrown alternative to WhatsApp
- Indonesia: Indigo Creative Nation, startup program of Telkom Indonesia, open for batch 2 applications across 6 main categories until November 13th
- Indonesia: HighPitch 2020 National Startup Competition applications open now, closing November 3rd, for Indonesian startups and SMEs
- Indonesia: Jakarta Content Week set for November 11 to 15, featuring 140 events and 300 speakers
- Indonesia: An intro to the 12 startups graduating from batch 7 of GK-Plug and Play Indonesia, working in analytics, AI, fashion and more
- A look at 9 agri-tech and foodtech startups set to pitch at the Asia-Pacific Agri-Food Innovation Summit, set for November 18-20
- A brief look at the 4 finalists selected for the inaugural DBS Foundation Social Impact Prize
Today’s startup news
Get all-day news updates from Startup News Asia on tech, startup and VC news from across Asia and Oceania, alongside interesting tech news from the wider world, with the links below.
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •