New Zealand’s tech startup news
NZ tech startup news snapshot: November 2020
The New Zealand tech startup news headlines featured here were drawn from online press platforms covering NZ technology, startup and funding spaces in November 2020.
Each New Zealand startup news item listed is linked directly to the full article behind that NZ tech headline, giving a quick-reference grasp of New Zealand’s technology news, whilst also connecting readers with the full details around a listed NZ tech news item.
Startup News Asia’s New Zealand tech snapshots provide a brief but broad overview of NZ’s tech startup news across a specific month; small news items as well as large, and including both domestic and international items relevant to New Zealand’s tech scene in some way.
- New Zealand: Thundre videochat marketplace launches, building a platform providing one-on-one advice and assistance
- New Zealand: November 2020 edition of Startup Investment magazine now available to download in pdf, via PwC
- New Zealand: Digital Technology Industry Transformation Plan info website now live, outlining industry / gov’t collaboration to grow the digital technologies sector
- New Zealand: LIC agtech cooperative makes investment in TrackBack blockchain startup to boost product traceability and supply chain transparency
- New Zealand’s 2Up Games studio gains $2.8M investment from Finland’s Supercell with co-operative mobile games approach
- Women In AI Awards 2021 Aus-NZ now open for applications, closing December 14th
Asia’s startup news, TODAY
All-day tech and startup news updates from Startup News Asia covering South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, along with technology news items from the wider world:
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •