Indonesia’s startup news
Indonesian startup news snapshot: November 2020
The Indonesian startup news headlines listed were drawn from a variety of online press sources covering Indonesia’s tech, startup and VC scenes in November 2020.
Each Indian tech news headline listed is connected to the full article associated with that headline, giving you 1) an at-a-glance listing of Indonesia’s startup ecosystem developments, whilst also 2) connecting readers instantly to the full details around a specific news item.
Indonesian startup news items here provide a brief, broad overview of Indonesia’s tech news; from small to large, from Series A to national implementations of particular technologies.
News items featured are broader than just providing coverage of Indonesia’s tech startups; data issues, privacy and other tech news from Indonesia is also provided.
- TelekomSel, Indonesia’s largest wireless network provider, considering $150M investment in Gojek ride-hailing giant in bid to expand digital business
- Indonesia: Microsoft announces plan to invest in Bukalapak e-commerce platform, reportedly $100M
- Indonesia: Glints HR-tech startup one of 7 startups selected by Endeavor global entrepreneurship company at Eighth Virtual International Selection Panel event
- Indonesia: iSeller omnichannel sales SaaS platform gains Series A with in-store POS, online storefront, payment processing, order fulfillment and inventory management
- Indonesia: A brief look at the country’s readiness for health-tech
- Indonesia: A brief overview of the country’s stats on internet access and technology use
- Indonesia: Investree lending platform gains $15M from Accial Capital, an impact-focused, tech-enabled VC firm, to provide loans to Indonesia’s SMEs
- Indonesia: Grab ride-hailing giant launches Grab Tech Center in Jakarta, aiming to develop solutions focused on SE Asia’s MSMEs
- Indonesia: Gojek to undergo managerial reshuffle to double down on e-wallet business in response to consumers’ shift to digital payments during pandemic
- Indonesia: Hangry cloud kitchen startup in talks to raise $10M-$15M Series A with 43 outlets and 5 food brands delivered across Jakarta and Bandung
- Myanmar’s UMG Idealab early-stage VC backs Indonesia’s SociaBuzz, an online marketplace connecting businesses or individuals with social media influencers, creators and talent
Asia’s startup news, TODAY
All-day tech and startup news updates from Startup News Asia covering South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand, along with technology news items from the wider world:
• On Twitter •
• On LinkedIn •
• On Facebook •
• Mobile app •