Vietnam’s startup news from June 2020,
drawn from Startup News Asia daily news feeds
The June 2020 round-up of Vietnam’s startup news delivers an intro to the country’s startup scene, with headlines here providing an at-a-glance, quickly-scanned understanding of Vietnam’s startup ecosystem.
Headlines below link to Vietnam’s startup news articles drawn from English-language coverage; each article was reported online, covering aspects of Vietnam’s startup scene in June 2020 only. Links open the online article for that headline, on the English-language news site from which each Vietnam startup news item was first drawn.
- A collection of Vietnam’s startup news from the past month from Startup News Asia
- Vietnam: VietChallenge 2020 applications extended to June 15th, seeking both Vietnamese founders and non-Vietnamese aiming to expand to Vietnam
- Vietnam: More on HCM City’s planned ‘Silicon Valley’, proposed 3-district merge focusing on global and regional companies, with activities likely commissioned by government
- Vietnam: Propzy raises $25M Series A with end-to-end real estate platform, spanning transactions, financing, property managment and more
- Vietnam: Loship delivery and e-commerce startup launches Lo-supply service, taking steps into the wholesale distribution and supply chain
- Vietnam: Ministry of Info and Comms launches VAIS, Vietnamese speech-to-text generator, and Vbee text-to-speech engine for use by government organisations
- Vietnam: Military-run telecom giant Viettel announces investment in new submarine internet cable system connecting Vietnam, China, Japan, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand
- Vietnam: A video-based look at the country’s tech, startup and funding news from back in May of this year, touching on blockchain, AI and more
- Vietnam: Viet Valley Ventures VC firm unveils investments in 3 local tech startups, spanning recruitment, business systems and e-commerce
Startups: Get featured
To have your startup banner featured in future Australian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or to have a news item distributed on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app