Thailand’s startup news in brief from June 2020,
from Startup News Asia’s daily news feeds
The June 2020 snapshot of Thailand’s startup news provides a brief intro to the country’s startup and funding developments. Headlines here aim to provide an at-a-glance, quickly-scanned understanding of Thailand’s startup ecosystem growth.
Headlines here are linked to Thailand’s startup news articles drawn from English-language coverage; each article was reported online in, or concerning, Thailand’s startup scene in June 2020. Links open the online article for that headline, on the news site from which it was first drawn.
- Thailand: Nopparat Rajathanee Hospital partners True Corp for 5G-backed emergency medical service, including mobile cell-on-wheels to boost signal
- Thailand: SPACE-F incubator unveils new SE Asian food tech startup program, with applications open until July 12th
- Thailand: A look at Bangkok Dusit Medical Services’ online services, accessed via smartphone app and providing 24/7 health operation staffed by 380 physicians
- Thailand: Zmyhome property-tech startup raises pre-Series A with online platform to help people buy homes directly from sellers
- Thailand: Ministry of Finance to sell $6.42M in savings bonds using state-owned Krung Thai Bank’s blockchain-based e-wallet
- Bank of Thailand developing prototype payments system based on central bank digital currency, aiming for procurement and financial management integration with test firm
- Thailand: Stock Exchange and Securities and Exchange Commission ink MOU to launch Prof Link platform, holding details for over 80K capital markets professionals
- Thailand: Huawei Pay mobile payment service launches in collaboration with UnionPay, introducing support for Near Field Communication payments in retail stores
Startups: Get featured
To have your startup banner featured in future Australian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or to have a news item distributed on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app