Taiwan’s startup news in June 2020 in brief, from Startup News Asia’s daily news feeds
The June 2020 snapshot of Taiwan’s startup news provides a brief intro to the country’s tech, startup and funding developments. Headlines below aim to provide an at-a-glance, easily-scanned understanding of Taiwan’s tech and startup growth.
Headlines here are linked to Taiwan startup news articles; each is an article reported online in, or concerning, Taiwan’s startup scene across June 2020. Each link takes you to the online article for that headline, on the news site from which it was originally drawn. Items cover subjects including, for instance, Taiwan’s startups in the news, or features of Taiwan’s startup ecosystem – partnerships, product launches, funding news, entrepreneur programs and so on.
- Taiwan: Cathay Financial Holdings partners BSOS blockchain startup and ChargeSmith EV charging service provider for proof-of-concept in electric vehicle financing
- Taiwan launches $70M IP2 LaunchPad program focused on Israeli startups, selecting 25 companies in digital healthcare and cybersecurity
- Taiwan’s advantages: “…capable but relatively inexpensive engineers, prowess in high-tech manufacturing, strong gov’t support, stable economy and excellent quality of life”
- Taiwan: An intro to Talent Circulation Alliance, public-private partnership facilitating circulation of talent between Taiwan and like-minded partners worldwide
- Taiwan: Deep01 raises $2.7M with software helping doctors interpret CT brain scans, detecting specific conditions with 93-95% accuracy within 30 seconds
- Taiwan: Nokia secures a sole-supplier Taiwan Mobile 5G contract valued at $450M, set to build the telco’s next-generation network
Startups: Get featured
To have your startup banner featured in future Australian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or to have a news item distributed on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app