South Korea’s startup news from June 2020
a brief overview from Startup News Asia’s daily news
The June 2020 snapshot of South Korea’s startup news provides a brief intro to the Korean startup scene, with headlines below intended to provide a quick, at-a-glance understanding of South Korea’s startup ecosystem.
Headlines here are linked to Korean startup news articles; each is an article reported online in, or concerning, South Korea’s startup scene in some way. Each link takes you to the article for that headline on the news site from which it was originally drawn. Items cover subjects including, for instance, South Korean startups directly, or features of South Korea’s startup ecosystem – partnerships, tech product launches, VC news, support programs, Korean tech news and so on.
- South Korea: SKT Telecom opens applications for TIP Ecosystem Acceleration Center program, focused on innovation in 5G and mobile edge computing
- South Korea’s Planetarium selected for 5th batch of Ubisoft’s Entrepreneur Labs with blockchain-driven gaming ecosystem
- South Korea: Bitsensing radar tech startup raises $5.8M Pre-A with sights on use in autonomous driving, smart home tech and robotics
- South Korea: Central bank forms legal advisory team to research digital currency
- South Korea: An intro to Mathpresso’s Qanda, AI-powered edtech platform analyzing math problems from submitted photographs
- South Korea: VUNO startup focused on AI-driven medical solutions gains European certification, opening doors to 27 EU member nations and European Free Trade Assoc’n
- Singapore and Republic of Korea start negotiations on new Korea-Singapore Digital Partnership Agreement to deal with cross-border data, digital identities, fintech and more
Startups: Get featured
To have your startup banner featured in future Australian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or to have a news item distributed on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app