A brief snapshot of New Zealand’s startup news from June 2020, drawn from Startup News Asia’s news feeds
The June 2020 snapshot of New Zealand’s startup news provides a very brief look at tech news from the country. Headlines are collected to provide a broad overview of developments in the New Zealand tech, startup and associated scenes.
Links below lead to New Zealand startup news items, with each linked to an article reported online in, or concerning, the NZ tech scene across the month of June 2020. Each link will take you to the online news article for that headline on the news site from which it was originally drawn. Items cover subjects including, for example, New Zealand startups in the news, or features of the New Zealand startup ecosystem – VC funds, startup support programs, NZ tech industry news and so on.
- New Zealand: ASUS partners PB Tech to distribute IOT products in NZ, focusing on deployments with organizations in the agriculture and transportation sectors
- New Zealand: HealthTech Supernode Challenge launches across multiple prize categories valued at more than $340K
- New Zealand: An intro to Shoots Microgreens and its expansion from vertical farming to in-store growing system trial
- Australia & NZ: 1200 Coca-Cola vending machines now accept payments using cryptocurrency via Centrapay digital payments tech
Startups: Get featured
To have your startup banner featured in future Australian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or to have a news item distributed on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app