The June 2020 snapshot of Malaysia’s startup news, drawn from Startup News Asia’s news feeds
The June 2020 snapshot of Malaysia’s startup headlines provides a very brief look at early-stage startup news from the country, as covered online in the English-language press. Headlines are collected at the country level to provide a broad overview of developments in Malaysia’s startup, technology and associated scenes.
Links below are Malaysian startup news items, with each linked to an article reported online in, or concerning, Malaysia’s tech scene across the month of June 2020. Each link will take you to the online news article for that headline, on the original source site. Items cover subjects including, for example, Malaysian startups in the news, or features of Malaysia’s startup ecosystem – VC funds, startup support programs, Malaysia’s tech industry news and so on.
- Malaysia: Sunway FutureX set for completion in Q3 2020, a 50K sq ft urban farming innovation hub focusing on food and agritech research, collaboration and skills development
- Malaysia: A look at Whizzl, using its Business Visitor Management System in the COVID-19 context for customer communication
- Malaysia: Curlec fintech gains backing from 500 Startups with easier debit access fir Malaysia’s SMEs
- Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre Cohort 4 of Global Accelerator Program to proceed as planned, despite COVID-19, with applications closing June 26
Startups: Get featured
To have your startup banner featured in future Australian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or to have a news item distributed on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.
Asia’s tech news, daily
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup Asia News on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn startup news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app