Links below are a small snapshot of Thailand’s startup news headlines from July 2020
Each headline covers Thailand’s startup news item, with each headline linked to its full online news article. Each article touches on Thailand’s startup ecosystem in some way, with subjects from coverage of a single Thai startup to implementations of a specific technology in Thailand; a Thai startup winning a pitch competition, or the entry into Thailand of a digital payments system, to illustrate the difference.
This provides Startup News Asia readers with two things:
a quick overview of Thailand’s startup news and a one-click way to get full information on a particular Thailand-focused startup news item.
- Thailand: Techbite Incubator Program applications close July 31st, seeking students and graduates who want to build a startup
- Thailand Post to develop ‘smart mailboxes’ equipped with IoT sensors in bid to make postal collections more efficient
- Bank Of Thailand cryptocurrency rolls out for businesses before public debut, the third phase in its development of central bank digital currency
- Thailand: Subsidiary of satellite operator Thaicom partners AI and Robotics Ventures for drone and technology collaboration focused on agriculture
- An intro to 5 of the 12 startups from recently-launched Singapore Food Bowl accelerator program, focused on boosting food security
ASIA’S TECH NEWS today
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup News Asia on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app