Links below are a brief snapshot of some of Taiwan’s startup news headlines from July 2020
Each headline deals with a Taiwan startup news item, with each headline linked to its full online news article. Each article covers the Taiwan startup ecosystem in some way, with subjects ranging from introductory coverage of a single Taiwanese startup to the implementation of a specific technology in Taiwan; a Taiwanese startup gaining venture capital funding, or the introduction of a digital payments system in Taiwan, to illustrate the difference.
This provides Startup News Asia readers with two things:
a quick overview of Taiwan’s startup news and a one-click way to get full information on a Taiwan startup news item.
- Taiwan to launch platform showcasing its tech ecosystem, based on Israel’s Start-Up Nation Central
- Taiwan: A look at last month’s Vision Programme, a 4-day bootcamp for 25 selected tech teams delivered in partnership with 500 Startups
- Taiwan: Unblock Analysis gains recognition with AI-driven ‘know your customer’ tech, with likely participation in anti-money laundering standards-setting at G20 Summit
- Taiwan: [email protected] pitch applications open, aiming to provide a platform for Taiwanese startups to connect with the North American market
- Taiwan: TNL Media Group raises $8M for large-scale expansion of media verticals and data analytics businesses
- Indonesia’s InfraDigital gains funding from Taiwan’s AppWorks to digitize student data, automate back-office processes and facilitate online tuition payments for schools
ASIA’S TECH NEWS today
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup News Asia on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app