The startup headlines below link to articles on Myanmar’s startup ecosystem in July 2020
Headlines below are focused on Myanmar startup news, with each Myanmar startup news headline linked to the full online article for that item. Each linked article covers a technology-focused aspect of Myanmar’s startup ecosystem in some way.
This provides Startup News Asia’s readers with two things:
a quick overview of Myanmar’s startup news and a one-click way to get more information on a Myanmar startup news headline.
- Myanmar: Emerging Markets Entrepreneurs, Japan’s Seiji Kurokoshi and Myanmar’s Ezay e-commerce startup form AdsZay, new firm focused on rural advertising and retail
- Myanmar: MyanCare telemedicine startup secures $600K with healthcare app and paediatric medical call centre service
- Myanmar: Government and World Bank ink agreement to provide off-grid solar to 450K people in rural Myanmar, aiming for universal energy access by 2030
- Indonesia: Svara digital media firm aiming to raise $8M Series A with cloud-based broadcasting-focused systems, and sights on expansion to Myanmar
- Japan’s Space BD to provide Myanmar with access to space via micro-satellite project aboard International Space Station
ASIA’S TECH NEWS today
To stay up-to-the-minute with ongoing daily updates:
• follow @wadekwright on Twitter
• follow Startup News Asia on Facebook
• follow our LinkedIn news updates
• or install the Startup News Asia Android app