Startup news: Malaysia
The April 2020 Malaysian startup news round-up, covering Malaysia’s tech and funding news across the early-stage startup scene. News is collected focusing on the country level, rather than country-plus-technology, to provide a broad overview of Malaysia’s startup news.
News links below are Malaysian startup news headlines in April 2020, with each link connected to the online news source for that headline and covering either a Malaysian startup in the news or the wider Malaysian startup ecosystem in some way – VC, startup support initiatives, or startup industry groups, for instance.
Please take a moment to visit our friends/partners as well, displayed in the banner ads below; these are Malaysian startups or initiatives worthy of notice, support and news headlines of their own.
- Malaysia: A brief intro to the 14 Malaysians highlighted by the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia In 2020 list
- Malaysia: 1337 Ventures launches Alpha Startups Digital Accelerator in partnership with Malaysian Digital Economy Corporation
- Malaysia Venture Capital and Private Equity Association launches Startup Support Squad composed of 4 VC firm reps to aid startups, entrepreneurs and SMEs
- Malaysia: A look at Sabah state’s moves to conduct virtual and video conference-run court hearings in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- An overview of Meet Your Match Malaysia, collaboration between Singapore’s KK Fund VC and Malaysia Digital Economy Corp Global Growth Acceleration Division
- Malaysia: Leet Capital crowdfunding platform launched by 1337 Ventures, aiming to connect individual investors with businesses solving problems they care about
To have your startup banner included in future online Malaysian startup news updates from Startup News Asia (monthly and quarterly) or on our daily startup news feeds (on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and via Startup News Asia mobile app) talk to us: Partner with Startup News Asia.