Startups in HK
A relatively light round-up of Hong Kong’s tech and startup news, as reported in the English language press in March 2019.
- Hong Kong: Circle K stores launch AI-powered accelerated checkouts
- Hong Kong: An intro to Miro, startup applying AI technology to marathon running events to provide data to footwear firms
- Hong Kong: A look at Ztore, e-commerce startup focused on groceries
- Hong Kong’s Qupital, SME financing platform backed by China’s Alibaba, aims to be region’s largest trade financing platform
- Hong Kong: Start-up Express development program launched by HK Trade Development Council returns in 2019 to boost 10 startups
- Human Rights Watch recently reported that China’s assault on individual human rights is at its worst level since the Tiananmen Square massacre.