Tech in Cambodia
The Kingdom’s startup news from March 2019, covering in-country technology developments alongside investment secured by Cambodia’s startups.
- Cambodia: An intro to Bayonia family-friendly hotel booking platform for locals
- Cambodia: An intro to SALATECH, aiming to automate the enrollment system and lower administrative costs for university aspirants
- Cambodia: Korea Int’l Cooperation Agency and Ministry of Education set to partner around startup incubation centre and student startup initiatives
- Cambodia: Government pledges $5M annually to bolster the country’s tech startup ecosystem
- South Korea’s KB Kookmin Bank Cambodia arm forges alliance with Pi Pay for digital banking
- Meet Thriive Cambodia, SHE Investments’ pay-it-forward loans program up to US$10K for small businesses creating jobs and social impact for communities
- Cambodia: UNDP partners China’s 4PX Express to boost the Kingdom’s e-commerce sector
- Cambodia: Groupin internet-focused startup secures $5M series A with e-commerce and content portfolio
- Cambodia: Smart Axiata mobile provider backs Okra IoT-backed solar startup and Sousdey CRM solutions provider
- Cambodia: Ooctane venture capital firm raises $55M debut fund for tech investments
- Digital Cambodia 2019, the Kingdom’s first tech conference and expo – 3 days this week in Phnom Penh
- Cambodia: Viber takes aim at business communications with new tools
- Cambodia: Is the Kingdom on the verge of a digital revolution?
- Cambodia: Pact international development organisation and USAID to boost women-led entrepreneurs with WE Act program