Due to the sheer size of our data set, 2019’s Startup News Asia collection has been split into two parts: A collection focusing on Australia, China and India due to the ‘weight’ of news coverage on each; and a collection focusing on the remaining 14 countries in the broad region we cover.
Startup News Asia 2019
Edition 1: Australia, China & India
• 210 pages, full colour, printed and delivered
• Hardcopy, linked from print to original online source
• Covering tech, startup and VC news across 2019
2019 Startup News Asia: Australia, China and India >
Startup News Asia 2019:
Edition 2: Rest of region – 14 countries
Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Startup News Asia’s 2018 collection is available to order in hardcopy, providing a full-year overview of the tech and startup headlines from across South and Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
• 358 pages, full colour
• Softcover, professionally bound
• Country-focused news listings
• 17 countries covered
• Quarterly collections spanning the full year
• Connected to the original online news source
Startup News Asia’s 2017 publication is available to purchase for delivery in print:
• 342 pages
• Softcover, bound
• News items by country
• Connected via mobile app to each original online news source