The screening solution has been found to be highly accurate in detecting cancer in dense breasts among Asian women. It is also able to reduce false positives for interval cancers, or cancers that are diagnosed in between routine screening episodes. Additionally, it enhances clinical workflow by reducing screening time and workforce.
- Singapore: BetterData selected as first startup for the Franklin Templeton Singapore FinTech Incubator with AI-driven data analysis platform
- Singapore: An overview of Wateroam’s development, aiming to boost access to clean drinking water
- Singapore: Hugosave raised $4M pre-series A with app to manage wealth and savings with over 40K users, and options including Visa debit card and ability to buy and sell gold
- Singapore’s JiPay backed by Manila Angel Investors Network, to provide wide-spectrum financial services to migrant domestic workers across SE Asia
- Singapore: Fintonia financial services firm secures provisional virtual asset license from Dubai authorities, allowing the firm to offer crypto services in the city
- GIA Ho Chi Minh City Acceleration Programme applications are open now for Singapore-based startups keen to step into Vietnam
- Singapore: FOMO Pay partners Ripple to improve on cross-border treasury flows, using XRP-based treasury payments as a bridge between fiat currencies
ASIA’S tech news: OTHER EDITIONS
Our other editions go out on a variety of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, mobile app, e-newsletter and Medium.
Hit the links below to get today’s tech startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.
- Mobile app: Startup News Asia mobile app
- On Facebook: Startup News Asia on Facebook
- On LinkedIn: Asia tech news on LinkedIn
- On Twitter: Wade K Wright / Asia’s tech news on Twitter