A round-up of New Zealand tech, startup and VC-related news headlines from January, February and March, Q1 2022
- Technology, startup and funding-related news
- Headlines linked to each online article in full
- Quarterly collection for January, February and March 2022
- Free-to-read online news sources linked
- Articles, reports, downloads, commentary and beyond
See our other editions for the variety of channels we publish to.
- New Zealand’s NZVC makes first close of $10M on targeted $15M fund, targeting seed to Series A and deploying $4M into 25 companies to date
- New Zealand: oVRcome health-focused startup selected to present at SXSW 2022, using VR to treat phobia and anxiety
- New Zealand: An overview of NZ’s fintech space, a growing ecosystem of companies looking at future listings on the ASX
- ICYMI: New Zealand Gov’t puts $1M behind NZ Tech Story marketing campaign to help tech businesses promote the country’s potential to overseas customers, workers and investors
- New Zealand as the Silicon Valley of the South Pacific: Grand dream or pipe dream?
- New Zealand: Protag raises NZ$1M with smart ear tag sensors for the dairy industry, allowing farmers to continuously monitor an animal’s health, location, grazing and more
- New Zealand: Natural Abundance launches NFT-based one-of-a-kind set of 200 collectible packets, each one containing digital art minted on the Ethereum blockchain
- New Zealand: A look at Croptide, agritech startup which recently raised $1M pre-seed funding with system including sensors that transmit plant water health to farmer’s phones
- A brief intro to how New Zealand’s Starboard Maritime Intelligence space tech helps Australian Fisheries Mgmt Authority to identify illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing activities
- New Zealand’s LawVu partners Australia’s Law Squared for cloud-based platform for in-house legal teams, streamlining and integrating working processes and systems
- Digital Skills Aotearoa: Digital Skills For Our Digital Future (pdf)
- Understanding the digital capability of New Zealand businesses (pdf)
- Unlocking New Zealand’s Digital Potential: The Economic Opportunities Of Digital Transformation and Google’s Contribution (pdf)
- The Investor’s Guide to the New Zealand Technology Sector (pdf)
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Jobs and Work in New Zealand (pdf)
- New Zealand Climate Tech For The World: How can New Zealand’s Climate Tech innovators succeed on the world stage? An analysis of New Zealand’s Climate Tech innovation ecosystem (pdf)
- 2021 Australian & New Zealand Technology, Digital and Business Transformation Salary Survey (pdf)
- The Future Of Work In New Zealand: 2021 – An Empirical Examination (pdf)
Our other editions go out across all sorts of channels – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Android app, Instagram and more.
Hit the links for tech and startup news from across Asia, and beyond, on your preferred platform.